KEEP BOUNCING SAFE®
Below is a list of questions you should ask, regardless if you choose Incredible Bounce or another company as your bounce house/event rental provider.
1. Always make sure the company is insured and ask for proof. Minimum of 1mil 2mil policy.
2. Make sure the company is registered to do business in NYS.
3. Ask for safety (impact tested) mats around the entrances and exits of the inflatable.
4. Ask what size stakes are used for anchoring. Minimum usage shall be 1” x 18” double head stake.
5. See actual pictures of the product ex. bounce house tent or inflatable you are renting.
6. Ask about the sanitation process and what product they use to clean/disinfect.
7. Check the achoring points after set up.
8. Get proper instructions on the specific bounce house or inflatable you rented.
9. Ask if the slides have protective netting at the top of slide so kids/adults CAN'T jump to the bottom.
10. Ask for NYS inspection and permits for the following: bungee run, euro bungee, rock walls, zip lines, mechanical bulls,
We want you, your guest, and children to have a safe but FUN party or event. Please call us if you have any questions 716-799-3678.